To learn how to adopt a puppy please read the following information.
Part of being responsible breeders is identifying ideal forever homes . . .
Another part of being responsible breeders is identifying ideal forever homes. We learned that sometimes people fall in love with an adorable fur baby – we certainly relate. Then, when they adopt one, take it home and discover how much work they are; plus face the cost of epssential vaccinations, veterinarian bills; then training, like what is the right thing to chew on when they cut their teeth, and what to do with puppy enthusiasm instead of jumping on the family or guests, just to name a few – these realizations sometimes turn cute and cuddly into an unwelcome, unwanted burden and the fur baby is then kicked out into the backyard or worse, abandoned or donated to the local “pound”! We educate our forever home families in what to expect to successfully love and care for their new fur baby. We match only responsible families with our babies.
Contact Us to Adopt
A Dog’s Ten Commandments*
- My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any seperation from you is likely to be painful.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
- Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment but I have only you.
- Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your tone of voice, and body language when you speak to me . . .
- Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
- Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
- Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
- On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
My love for you started at forever, and ends with never!
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets.
Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God’s creatures.
*Generously written and permitted to republish by www.texaswhitelabs.com
or call us at (903) 818-5090.
For Labradoodles please click here for that form.